Frequently Asked Questions
My office is located at 5 Journey, Suite #240, Aliso Viejo, California 92656.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately. I will assist in the coordination of your emergency care thereafter. I ask that you contact me at any time of the day or night before going to any urgent care facility. I will attempt to address urgent after-hours problems directly.
Dr. Hasson’s Credentials
- Medical Director, Executive Health Program, Weight Management Program and Travel Medicine Program, University of California, Irvine, 1997 – June 2012
- Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine, UC Irvine College of Medicine, 2007 – June 2012
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine, 1990, recertified 2000, 2010
- Elected Fellow, American College of Physicians, 2001
- Long Beach Internal Medical Group, Practicing Physician Partner, 1990 – 1996
- Chairman, General Internal Medicine, subsection Department of Medicine, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, 1994-1996
- Resident, Internal Medicine, University of California Irvine Medical Center, 1987 – 1990
- Graduate, University of Illinois College of Medicine, 1987
- Physician of Excellence, Orange County Medical Association, 2008
- Excellence in Teaching Award, University of California Irvine School of Medicine, 2004, 2007
- Active Community Staff Mission Hospital, 2012 to present
- Affiliate Staff Hoag Memorial Presbyterian Hospital, 2012 to present