All News & Events
- Heart Disease Prevention November 19, 2019
Heart Disease Prevention and Lifestyle Factors: How Much Do They Matter?
By Morris Hasson, MD
The numbers illustrate just how prevalent heart disease still is among Americans: at age 40, approximately 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will develop heart disease in their lifetime; at age 70, the risk for men is 1 ... Continue Reading
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity or ... Continue Reading
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 7, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Click here to find a list of other heart-healthy recipes provided by the American Heart Association.Continue Reading
- Morris Hasson, MD a 2017-18 Top Doctor in Concierge Medicine November 9, 2017
Morris Hasson, MD of Aliso Viejo, CA Recognized as a
‘2017-18 Top Doctor in Concierge Medicine’ by the industry’s leading trade publication
Morris Hasson, MD has been named one of Concierge Medicine Today’s biennial ‘Top Doctors in Concierge Medicine’ for 2017-18, a distinction held by less than one percent of physicians ... Continue Reading